Translate this page
You may refine your search by selecting one or more of the criteria below:
To view the latest events taking place around Kent, visit our Special Events page.
To view the latest exhibitions and festivals taking place around Kent, visit our Exhibitions and Festivals page.
- Conservation Series 2015: Returning Rescued Primates back to the Wild in Zambia
- A Summer of Unlimited Family Fun at The Historic Dockyard Chatham!
- “War Games”: The highly acclaimed, nostalgic and thought provoking exhibition from the V&A Museum of Childhood, London opens at The Historic Dockyard Chatham
- A Gloriously Vintage Day Out at Mount Ephraim
- The Leeds Castle Watercolour Challenge: 1st June to 31st August
Welcome to the 'Best Places to Visit in Kent' website - here you will find the greatest selection of ideas for days out brought to you by the Association of Tourist Attractions in Kent.
Whether you are looking for relaxation and the chance to unwind or for something more active including great hand's on fun for the younger family members then Kent is the place for you. With many award winning attractions featured together with the best known places to visit and many smaller less well known attractions 'our little gems' - the choice is yours.
Choose from enchanting gardens, historic houses, mysterious castles, cathedrals and country churches, fascinating museums, animal parks, steam trains, amazing maritime heritage and much more including active fun, Kent, the Garden of England has something for everybody.
Many of the attractions featured have a programme of special events taking place throughout the year and details of these can be viewed on our Events pages.
Kent is a great location for a short break or longer visit with a variety of attractions suiting all tastes and budgets.
Wishing you a great day out - The Association of Tourist Attractions in Kent.