22nd July to the 23rd July at Hever Castle and Gardens
Bring the family to Hever Castle on 22 & 23 July and step back in time to experience what life was like in Tudor England.
– See men at arms battle in the arena
– Enjoy thrilling jousting spectacles
– Learn about medieval arms and 15th century equipment
– Dress up in fabric costumes as worn by the Yeoman class
– Discover how to put on a suit of armour
– Immerse yourself in the Tudor experience and wander among re-enactors demonstrating authentic Tudor crafts, armour making, cookery, games and music.
This event is included in normal admission prices – visit the Hever Castle website to buy tickets online and save.