12th August at The Historic Dockyard Chatham
The Historic Dockyard Chatham, are delighted to open the doors to our beautiful wedding venue Commissioner’s House. This opportunity is for couples who are looking for their dream wedding venue, and how they can help future brides and grooms on planning their special day there.
Commissioner’s House is the perfect venue for your special day, complete with a gorgeous balcony overlooking private gardens, a ballroom, bar, patio area and pavilion marquee for your evening reception.
On this day, each couple will have a private 30 minute appointment with a member of their team to be shown around this stunning Georgian building.
Included within your visit:
- Pre-booked appointment for the opportunity to be shown round Commissioner’s House by their dedicated sales team
- Access to their ceremony only venue HMS GANNET.
- Discounted prices for both 2019 & 2020 – only available to couples who visit on showcase dates
- Glass of fizz and access to the gardens of Commissioner’s House
- Wedding Brochure and complimentary hand made Ropery wedding favour
- Car parking on site opposite the venue
- A complimentary annual pass to The Historic Dockyard Chatham
Please register your attendance in advance by booking a time slot with our wedding planners – One couple per 30 minutes
If you cannot make this day, then don’t worry! They are also doing a wedding showcase on Sunday 2nd September 2018
Free but must register