7th August to 16th August at Hever Castle and Gardens
Enjoy socially distanced outdoor cinema under the stars. Join us on the main lawn at Hever Castle with a blanket or a chair to watch iconic films in the open air within the beautiful grounds. Enjoy an alfresco summer meal with a BBQ, Pizza Van and Bar, or bring your own picnic. Soak in the summer splendour, with the Castle in the background.
This year Hever Festival Theatre are bringing you a Bitesize Festival of Theatre but are unable to bring you movies in their tent so, in these unusual times, the outdoor cinema experience has evolved to offer something completely open air and unique in an iconic venue.
Outdoor Cinema Films
• Friday 7th – Anne of the Thousand Days
• Saturday 8th – Romeo and Juliet
• Sunday 9th – Hot Fuzz
• Friday 14th – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
• Saturday 15th – The Goonies
• Sunday 16th – The Gentlemen
Arrival Time: 18:30
Film Starts: 20:00
Departure Time: 22:30
- £15 per ticket, prebooking online is essential
- £10 car parking charge per car payable and can be booked in advance or on the day on entry to the car park by card only
- Booking fees apply
- Tickets are not refundable and are non-transferable.