7th September to 8th September at Dreamland
Foodies, your dreams have come true at Dreamland…
Dreamland is holding its first ever food festival, with an array of foodie entertainment lined up including a farmers’ market, a parade of street vendors, plus talks and debates, on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September.
Come along to try titbits and sip samples from excellent producers while host Natalia Ribbe, from Dreamland’s much-lauded Mediterrean restaurant Café Barletta, introduces an amazing line-up of local and London based chefs, mixologists and coffee connoisseurs.
• Looking to make the best breakfast? The team behind Margate’s own The Bus Cafe will be on hand to talk to you about the secret to THOSE beans.
• Curious to learn more about fish? Take some tips from the crew at Angela’s & Dory’s.
• Craving the perfect cup of joe? Coffee experts Curve Roasters, Allpress & Ozone coffee will be having a debate on specialty coffee and the importance of the ‘keep cup’.
• There will also be talks on climate change and caring for our environment, with The Goods Shed sharing advice on how we can shop better and smarter.
• Welcome to Ice Cream-land! On Sunday, enjoy a mini-festival of ice cream featuring more than – wait for it – 32,000,000 difference ice cream combinations. Which ones will you choose?
• All this PLUS Head Chef of Chelsea’s Harwood Arms, Sally Abe; Italian Food blogger, Paola Maggiulli; Kamm & Sons founder, Alex Kammerling; and Kate De Syllas of Hantverk & Found.
This is a FREE event.