31st October at Mount Ephraim Gardens
Come and join us, for spooky goings-on
– Complete the Halloween nature trail but watch out for those cheeky pumpkins – (acceptable for all ages) but don’t forget to say Trick or Treat at the end
– Meet our creepy crawlies (including spiders and reptiles)
– There will be blood curdling, fun packed activities, games and crafts
– Scary Face painting
– and younger monsters can relish in story telling from Raggedy Jack
– Plus, enjoy a falconry display from Joes Bows – how many owls can you spot?
– Enjoy treats in our terrifying tearoom
– & Prize for best dressed!
£7 for adults, £2.50 for children aged 4-16, free for under 4s