27th December to 2nd January at Hever Castle and Gardens
Wrap up warm and blow away the cobwebs with a winter walk at Hever Castle & Gardens in Kent. The Castle and grounds are open daily from December 27th – January 2nd for those looking to recharge their batteries after the hustle and bustle of Christmas.
- Visitors pay for Garden Only entry and get Castle entry FREE, making it a great value day out for all the family.
- Take a stroll in the gardens where the warm red bark of the Redwood trees glows against the winter sky and winter berries glisten in the frost.
- The Winter Garden will be in full bloom with intoxicating scents of Daphne and Viburnum filling the air while the fiery reds, oranges and yellows of brightly coloured Dogwood stems lift the spirits.
- Energetic visitors can bring their wellies and take an exhilarating walk around the Lake. Keep your eyes peeled for signs of wildlife and waterfowl whose footprints can be spotted in the snow and frost.
- In the Castle, welcoming log fires will warm cold fingers and toes as visitors take a last look at this year’s Christmas decorations.
For more information visit hevercastle.co.uk
Pay for Garden Only entry and get Castle entry FREE:
Adults – £13.90
Seniors (60+) – £12.40
Child (5-15) – £8.80
Under 5s free
Family – £38.10*
*2 adults/2 children or 1 adult/3 children